View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010
41st CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 186, CE 2015 - Merit 9

out of place is on a distinguished road
Question

Not bad Mr.Ummer but still dubbing france as bab-ul-islam is a bit of an exaggeration. however i understand what you mean. Now, from europe lets come back to sindh for a while....Staying with the arab conquest of sindh, let me ask you few quick questions:

1) I read in K.Ali that harsh vardhana had established an empire in the north-west of india and sindh was also part of his empire....and later in the book, sindh also appears as one of the important states in the nothern india on the eve of arab invasion...so my question is....how come sindh was the northern state and in the harsha's empire which was established in north-west....isnt sindh in the south???? Rescue my geography plzzz.

2) on the eve of arab conquest, administratively provinces were further sub-divided into many districts called what??? vaisayas or vishya or vaishya??? rescue my spelling plz

3)what was the name of raja dahir's son who held brahmanabad and later fought junaid....is it jai singh or jai sinha or jaishaba

4) did raja dahir have many wives.......one was rani bai, who committed jauhar....what was the name of another wife of his who got married to MBQ later????

5) who built mansura city,,,hakam OR MBQ?!!!

enough for now i think