View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

I would like add here tht as we know tht only charges filed against her were tht she tried 2 kill american soldier nd FBI official by opening fire. Now as per media reports even there was no evidence provided to prove these allegationz like finger prints over gun, any evidence suggesting tht even if any bullet was actually fired etc

But i,ve another issue 2 raise here. Y dont smone ask tht jury tht if these r da allegations against her nd nothing more then( then even if i assume this true) i wud like 2 knw y da hell on earth she was in custody of USA in Afghanistan fr interrogation. Interrogation 4 what as u dun have any charges against her prior 2 tht day. Under vot law a Pakistani citizen was abducted nd shifted 2 Afghanistan nd 4 vot?? I knw da role of our then govt in it but let ask USA how she justifies her this action.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.