View Single Post
Old Friday, February 05, 2010

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

You are getting personal dear. Don’t comment on me, argue is what you should do. I am copy-pasting here, man (or woman) you are impossible.

What do you think you have proved anything in your previous posts? They are all chewable. Almost every argument of yours commits a fallacy. Your arguments draw conclusions based upon premises that you consider to be true. One such example is, you said, “She might be a psycho now cuz of extensive torture and stuff but she *WASNT* when she was kidnapped.” How do you know she was kidnapped? May be she was living under a different identity. As says her ex-husband;

“I am sure they (children) are around Karachi and in contact with their maternal family as both Aafia and the children were seen around their house here and in Islamabad on multiple occasions since their alleged disappearance in 2003. They may be living under an assumed identity just like Aafia and Ahmed had been living [as Saliha and Ali Ahsan] for five years before they got arrested.” Source: Same article

I would like to add on children part, same article further states,

He (Dr. Amjad) said Dr Fowzia’s claim that the children are missing after being removed from the Bagram prison in Afghanistan ‘may be an attempt to attract sympathy of the government and the people and distract its attention from the real location.’

Its just one source that I am quoting. There are alot out there. We know nothing dear. We cannot conclude anything. One thing is for sure you don’t care and know about the doctor and her children more than her ex-husband. Or do you?

Finally, It’s an idiot of me that I am still arguing with you on the topic. Arguing with a person who believes one can analyze with someone else’s brain. How on earth someone is supposed to do that?
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.