Monday, April 29, 2024
06:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 05, 2010

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

biggest tragedy i would say.In spite of all the advances in democracy,human rights,liberty, women rights and stuff, we are going back in time.The only difference is that , this time we are choosing to do so.

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

Bunko was too quick to conclude. We can not conlude, given the information that reaches us. But still I am of view there must be something in this case, America may be biased but not the Americans. Americans are not fool. They can not be doing this for nothing, they worry about their image in world too much nowadays.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.

you are forgetting that a common American doesnt even know about this whole issue nor does he/she cares. They dont care about their image because they consider themselves the big brothers. Its a wrong perspective that we people have with regards to Americans that they care about their image No they dont. and most of all its not American public who decided her fate for her . It was the extremely biased jury that did so.

I can not says much about Americans' mind set. But I fail to agree that whole of the American mechanism is working against the doctor or Pakistanis or Muslims. I can agree, she was tortured in Bagram in Afghanistan and that a common American may be an ignorant but senior FBI and CIA officials might not have such mind set as you said, the jury might not have such mind set, three of four psychiatric experts, who concluded that she was faking her symptoms of mental illness, might not of the mind set. And hopefully judge on 6th May will not be of such mind set.

Read following, it will start to make sense.

Aafia moved to Texas, United States in 1990 joining her siblings, and after attending the University of Houston during her freshman year, she attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for her sophomore year.

In 1999, while living in Boston, Siddiqui and her then husband, anesthesiologist Muhammad Amjad Khan, founded the nonprofit Institute of Islamic Research and Teaching. She attended a mosque outside of the city, where she stored copies of the Koran and other Islamic literature that she distributed. She went on to graduate study in cognitive neuroscience at Brandeis University, receiving a Ph.D. degree in 2001 for her dissertation, titled "Separating the Components of Imitation." She also co-authored several journal articles.

Siddiqui was married to Khan, until their divorce in October 2002. Her ex-husband has accused her of being abusive and manipulative through their 7 years of marriage and stated that she had a violent personality and extremist views leading him to suspect her of involvement in Jihadi activities.

Siddiqui's whereabouts and activities from 2003 to 2008 are a matter of dispute. In March 2003, the FBI issued a global "wanted for questioning" alert for Siddiqui and her ex-husband, Amjad Khan. While Siddiqui remained missing, Khan was questioned and subsequently released by the FBI.

Before her disappearance, she was working at the Aga Khan University in Karachi. On March 1, 2003, Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, alleged chief planner of September 11 attacks, was arrested in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It is speculated that Khalid revealed Siddiqui's name during the interrogation and, consequently, a series of arrests began.

According to US government sources, Siddiqui was arrested in July 2008 by U.S. forces in Ghazni, Afghanistan on accusation of being a suicide bomber and alleged possession of "chemical and gel substances" for bomb making.

Further,

Curious to locate the whereabouts of his children, Dr Amjad (her ex-husband) sought the help of the police and government officials to find them. “I was aware of Aafia’s violent personality and extremist views and suspected her involvement in Jihadi activities. My fear later proved to be true when during Uzair Paracha’s trial in the US in 2004, the real purpose of Aafia’s trip to the US (between December 23, 2002 and January 3, 2003) was revealed.”
Source: (Dr Aafia Siddiqui’s husband breaks his silence after six years) http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=20404

This woman is controversial.

Our media (not all components) is biased they tell one side of the story, the story we want to listen to.

Lol I already posted that link in my long arguments that I made. You dont really wanna start that again. If you read my arguments u r not going to say any other word. But yes if you agree to disagree then that's a total different story and I cant do nothing about that.

That woman is controversial.Thats all u gotta say? back it up with evidence man not some some quick copy pasting. Analyze it with your own brain not someone else's brain.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, February 05, 2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Merged
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Well....if she iz not guilty thn she iz nt an innocent eithr.agencies r nt fools who just detain or kidnap anyone.she must ve done smthng suspicious .like the 5 americanz held in sargodha.they were caught coz of their dubious activities.n hw can we defend the act done by major nidal.well all those who r detained by cia or isi have or had links with extremist orgs.one more thing,evry1 has his own views.so v should respect each otherz point of view.n should nt try to impose our viewz on others.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
Blossomberrry (Saturday, February 06, 2010), floydian (Saturday, February 06, 2010), Purab Sarhan (Friday, February 05, 2010)

You are getting personal dear. Don’t comment on me, argue is what you should do. I am copy-pasting here, man (or woman) you are impossible.

What do you think you have proved anything in your previous posts? They are all chewable. Almost every argument of yours commits a fallacy. Your arguments draw conclusions based upon premises that you consider to be true. One such example is, you said, “She might be a psycho now cuz of extensive torture and stuff but she *WASNT* when she was kidnapped.” How do you know she was kidnapped? May be she was living under a different identity. As says her ex-husband;

“I am sure they (children) are around Karachi and in contact with their maternal family as both Aafia and the children were seen around their house here and in Islamabad on multiple occasions since their alleged disappearance in 2003. They may be living under an assumed identity just like Aafia and Ahmed had been living [as Saliha and Ali Ahsan] for five years before they got arrested.” Source: Same article

I would like to add on children part, same article further states,

He (Dr. Amjad) said Dr Fowzia’s claim that the children are missing after being removed from the Bagram prison in Afghanistan ‘may be an attempt to attract sympathy of the government and the people and distract its attention from the real location.’

Its just one source that I am quoting. There are alot out there. We know nothing dear. We cannot conclude anything. One thing is for sure you don’t care and know about the doctor and her children more than her ex-husband. Or do you?

Finally, It’s an idiot of me that I am still arguing with you on the topic. Arguing with a person who believes one can analyze with someone else’s brain. How on earth someone is supposed to do that?
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

Guys why are you people fighting with each other. She has been treated unjustly and we need not endorse American conspiracy.
If you have succumbed to their current decision, I must assume then the next target is our Nuclear hero Dr. Qadeer Khan. They can convince us in the similar manner that he is also involved in nuclear technology sharing illegally, so hand over this person to us. I think we should not do away with our inertia. Let your resistance power survive in such situations.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Hold on! Hold on!

Do you guys want this thread to be removed? Dont get personal or rude.

the question is not about imposing views its about talking on the basis of evidence. Who is trying to impose views here anyways?I just want people to be accountable for what they are saying. If you are using freedom of expression without any proof then be ready to hear from people who have proof of what they are saying.If they are taking one side they should be able to back it up which so far no one taking USA's side in this matter has done. and please Dont give me example of agencies because they are not even run by your own poeple. perhaps you forgot the supreme court ruling a few weeks ago in which agencies were accused of running a gestapo like reign of terror and having a state within a state.there's nothing absolute in this world and specially agencies oh please. do u even know that whatever is happening in pakistan can easily be blamed on ISI's general Hamid Gul.He was the mastermind of afghan Jihad .USA and Saudia just provided funding,weapons,literature and man power. Young Muslim kids from all over the world , from as far as Palestine were brought to Pakistan and taught in madrassahs to kill russians. Now these are the same guys who have stood up against government because ISI created it and then left it. They are just like frankenstein's monster. You cannot win with force with them..You kill one you will create 10.

Don't believe me? read Rashid Khalidi's the iron cage and Global intelligence : the world's secret services today by Paul Todd.