View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 06, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba sattar View Post
Well guyz.....dont complicate the things.itz simple .USA considers her as a security threat n a potential terrorist despite the fact there wasnt enuf proof against her.so it wil nt just let her go.well agencies definitely dnt ve nything personel with afia.n y would they threaten her husband??for god sake guyz use some rational approach.well those defend hr cant prove tht she iz innocent.itz obvious tht she must ve done suspicious activities which alarmed the agencies.n she also ve a controvrsial persnl life
Nd yet u say use some rational approach Well may be the USA considers more thn half of our population a security threat nd potential terrorists So y dun u hand over half the nation 2 USA 2 put them in her jails. I ll dearly lyk u 2 enlighten me over the legal status of the statement "I consider u a terrorist"

Now my dear actually quite un4nately the law says tht everybody is innocent unless proved guilty under the due process of a fair trial. The burden of proof lies nt on the defendant but on the accuser 2 prove his allegations. As we discuss it till this time the law works tht way. May be USA ll need to change this Intl law b4 u can add some weight to ur statement

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.