Monday, April 29, 2024
05:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 05, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

@all ATENTION PLEASE
whatever is the fact about her case,she is from Pakistan,a country:
a- who is one f the so-called closest allies on war on terror
b-who has hardly spurned thier any demand w/ regard to this war
c-who,inspite of being hardest hit by this war,is always n everywhere rebuked,marginalised for doing insufficiant in thier eyes
d-who is the most important n strategically most criticle state w/ regard to sucess in Afghanistan
e-last but not the least in past also who alwayz sided w/ the America

why on earth her stance should still be so weak that she cannot even seek mercy petition r anything,even scintilla f favour in this case

so dear members just pause for a while n think out of the box.....
Old Friday, February 05, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Well guyz.....dont complicate the things.itz simple .USA considers her as a security threat n a potential terrorist despite the fact there wasnt enuf proof against her.so it wil nt just let her go.well agencies definitely dnt ve nything personel with afia.n y would they threaten her husband??for god sake guyz use some rational approach.well those defend hr cant prove tht she iz innocent.itz obvious tht she must ve done suspicious activities which alarmed the agencies.n she also ve a controvrsial persnl life
The Following User Says Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
floydian (Friday, February 05, 2010)
Old Saturday, February 06, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/v/1bi7HzENDyk

regards,
floydian

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, February 06, 2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Youtube code corrected

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

I don't know that whether she is guilty or not. But, I dislike the way she has been treated (reportedly abused) by US officials during her custody.

Leken, kuch bhi ho. Pata nhn kiyon mera zameer ye gawara nhn karta k kisi Pakistani lady k sath asisa sullok kiya jae.
I pray to Almighty Allah k wo apnay kids k sath baqi zindagi sukoon k sath guzaray. Aamen.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, February 06, 2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: This thread is about Dr Afia. Kindly, stay on the topic.
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba sattar View Post
Well guyz.....dont complicate the things.itz simple .USA considers her as a security threat n a potential terrorist despite the fact there wasnt enuf proof against her.so it wil nt just let her go.well agencies definitely dnt ve nything personel with afia.n y would they threaten her husband??for god sake guyz use some rational approach.well those defend hr cant prove tht she iz innocent.itz obvious tht she must ve done suspicious activities which alarmed the agencies.n she also ve a controvrsial persnl life
Nd yet u say use some rational approach Well may be the USA considers more thn half of our population a security threat nd potential terrorists So y dun u hand over half the nation 2 USA 2 put them in her jails. I ll dearly lyk u 2 enlighten me over the legal status of the statement "I consider u a terrorist"

Now my dear actually quite un4nately the law says tht everybody is innocent unless proved guilty under the due process of a fair trial. The burden of proof lies nt on the defendant but on the accuser 2 prove his allegations. As we discuss it till this time the law works tht way. May be USA ll need to change this Intl law b4 u can add some weight to ur statement

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

You are right dear. Burden of proof lies on the accusing party. Benefit of doubt is given to the defendant.
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

So much lies,mystries n secrets sorround the life of Dr.Aafia.
well read this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8499322.stm
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Already have read this. Again all speculations. No credible evidence. So in the eye of law she z still an innocent.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

@S_Ranjha

But dear, in the eyes of law everyone is innocent unless proven other wise.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.

Blossomberrry is on a distinguished road
Default so much disinformation and straw man arguments

i will expose the bare facts about this fanatic afia sidiquee . her academic excellence has nothing to do with the vindication of her. mr black avenger has not only distorted my arguments out of perspective but he has put all kinds of wrong spins on the issue as well.The falsifications and strw man argumentsput up by afia,s supporter require a comprehensive rebuttal which i will give any other time.
but for now watch this video, you would say this is all propaganda campaign against her but i will substantiate most of charges against her by irrefutable proofs soon

http://www.youtube.com/v/a9g4vEkoxDU

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, February 06, 2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Youtube code corrected
The Following User Says Thank You to Blossomberrry For This Useful Post:
floydian (Saturday, February 06, 2010)