View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 07, 2010

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Default @maha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
could anybody tell me the effects of STONES on human future and personality?why even Muslim astrologers&palmists recommend othr ppl to wear such type of stones lyk"MOTI,,,PAKHRAAJ"etc.?..why muslim deliberating opt hinduism by wearing such type of stones in thr fingre rings?..
any particualr hadis in ths cnnection would be appreciated...
regards

well dear i dont know of any hadith that recommends one of wearing of stones but there are stones which have been mentioned in the Holy Quran, MARJAN or coral being one of them.
and wearing stones is by no means the tradition of hinduism, though astrology is.

Feroza is considered to have spiritual powers and is considered to cast off evils. it's no doubt a heavy stone, i have tried it.

MARJAN or CORAL is considered to have impacts such as inviting luck. it is also considered as a Talisman for those who have trouble in their love life(may sound weird)

ALMAAS/ DIAMOND is too a very heavy stone. doesnt suit all. takes one to the extremes.

Pukhraj too is considered to be a way of attaiing good luck, for wealth and wisdom.

Haqqeeq of Yamen is considered to be the best and have spiritual powers..

i also didnt believe in such things but i tried them myself. saw the obvious differences.

and wearing stones by no means is opting hinduism. hindus eat, drink, walk and so does a muslim.....
apart from their effects, stones are the most beautiful manifestation of nature, should be appreciated and worn as much as one can.

regards!!
Almaas