View Single Post
Old Friday, February 12, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar Hussain Memon View Post
Q. Make a precise of the following passage in about one third of its length and suggest a suitable heading.

[LEFT]
Art and Early Greek
The early Greeks did not take attention to the art but the old people enjoyed the nature of art, the nature was also dangerous because of fierce animals and rough weather because they harmed them, the Greek was also same, the feelings for see was so called same but see proved that it was source of greatness. The Greek art was taking attention into material nature but the Greek people were not feeling the pressure of urbanization but very soon people sought the effect of pollution after the period of Alexandria. All types of authors agreed into the nature of art.

415-101

Plz kindly check and help me in this regards

Regards
Azhar Hussain Memon
aoa i found u good at recieving criticism through ur last posts,im here w/ anotherone w/h i hope is going to be productive...
first of all do the precis by rules.here are some basic rules:
a-the thought in precis must express the thought of the original para,in ur own words,n for doing so u must have the correct understanding of the para
b-the thought in precis should nowhere be broken
c-there must be a coherency in the sntences.means sentences should be linked w/ eachother
d-correct use of language n grammer

re read the para n produce again.there are many gramatical mistakes in ur precis,practise correction of errors as i suggested earlier.regards