View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 13, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar Hussain Memon View Post
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Q
Art and Early Greek
The early Greeks did not take attention to the art but the old people enjoyed the nature of art, the nature was also dangerous because of fierce animals and rough weather because they harmed them, the Greek was also same, the feelings for see was so called same but see proved that it was source of greatness. The Greek art was taking attention into material nature but the Greek people were not feeling the pressure of urbanization but very soon people sought the effect of pollution after the period of Alexandria. All types of authors agreed into the nature of art.

415-101

i was in a hurry earlier.anyhow here's ur reply
im going to describe the thought f the para,match this thought w/ ur precis,then you ll find ur precis indeed say nothing at all of that kind niether it is giving any meanings.....
a-the para is about the earlier times when nature was just an ordinary thing for people,so ordinary n common that people never had any appriciation for its beauty.(it is same thing that when in our lives we have too much of a thing we take it for granted n never appriciat it)
but after Alexenderian era when civilization got urbanised,people encountered banes of a city life then they began to appriciate nature.
does ur precis say anything of kind???
b-second regarding ur grammatical mistakes e.g ur first sentence may be you want to say that the Greeks did not paid attention to art,dear first of all the sentence is wrong n secondaly here is again misunderstanding of the idea in the para.the para is not saying that they did not give attention to art,but that their artistic work did not portrate anything of nature,in the next paragraph the reason of this lack of interest in nature is described i.e too much of a natural life and so on......
now re write your precis pls.appriciate me by this way
thnx n good luck

NOTE:i could have made a precis,but that wont help.its more like dictating someone.Regards
Azhar Hussain Memon (Saturday, February 13, 2010)