View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 14, 2010

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post

i do respect your opinion that for you country's situation is not too bad. I have presented statistical data based on the world factbook website (https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/pk.html). According to the said website population of pakistan was estimated 174,578,558 in july 2009. Dr. Farrukh saleem presented the quoted figure of 180 million in a talk show named "kal tak" on dated 3rd february 2009. Your figure is taken from official govt website.

Anyways i will not have a debate on this issue that these figures reflect axaggeration. I just want your thoughts and approach towards the transparancy in the country.

You did write about ending of war on terror. Could you please illustrate your sentense, do you have any time-prediction?? Are all the problems there just because of "war on terror"? Is economy based on investment instead of consumption as you are claiming that it will grow rapidly?

Will you not beleive the shahid javed burki's brief comment on pakistani problems "the only problem of pakistan is institutionalization of policymaking"? Why did this problem not resolve? Answer is "islamabad is not willing to listen, doesn't have listening attitude. All statistical data provided by them is incorrect" according to him after his negotiations with officials.

Kind regards

your liink was very very helpful.....
Alot u can learn from that
thanks again.

Regards

hotangeleyes