View Single Post
Old Monday, February 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

@anwaartheravian
You are rite that 78 topics for essay alone are too much, but these topics I have posted here are all from past CSS papers. Note that the common word in all the topics posted here is "Pakistan", and I noted that atleast one topic of essay every year was about Pakistan (you can guess that it makes 39 years from 1971 to 2009 but number of essay topics on Pakistan is 78). I posted this list here only to elaborate the significance of topics related to Pakistan in essay paper. So, infact, this is all for one topic. Hope you got my point.

@KAWISH
Thanx dear, I am not an expert to suggest topics, what I am doing these days is going through old papers, type them and post some of them here. While typing, whatever seems to be repeated often in papers, I note it down. So if u need anything like that, let me know.

Thanx to u all
M MAZHAR JADOON (Tuesday, December 20, 2011)