View Single Post
Old Monday, February 22, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation A Hadith, Hypocritical Politicians/ Interior Minister !!!

Asslamulaikum,

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), says " A Muslim is the Brother of another Muslim, he neither treats him inhumanely, nor does he handle him to vicious, brutal and barbarous humans".

When we see the History of our hypocrite politicians in the light of above Hadith, we have completely astrayed..........!

when we consult the pages of our Annals, we come to know that our leaders have always been the puppets of America, we are not ruled by Pakistani's rather by Americans.

Just see the tyrrant, vain, brutal, inhuman, savage, and venomous tenure of the Brave General, who handled thousands of Brave, innocent Muslims to America for the sake of few dollars and to expand his sovereignity.

Even to the extent he handled the Brave Afia Siddiqui, it is really a shameful effort. You will never ever find such a worst action even in the countries of pagans, that the ruler sells a girl to another state without any sort of misdeed.

All this came to my mind, when I read the statement of our PURE INTERIOR MINISTER. Earlier he said that " We will not handle the Taliban commander to America, now read wt he says"

Interior Minister Rehman Malik Monday said that Pakistan will consider extradition of Taliban commander Mulla Bradar apprehended from Karachi to the US or Afghanistan if such a request is received from the US.

“However, no such request has so far been received, “ he said while talking to media at the inauguration of NADRA’s Provincial Headquarter in Islamabad.

He said the mechanism of car checking through scanning chip will be started with the help of China by the next year in all the four provincial capitals of the country.

To a question regarding arrest of three Taliban leaders including Mulla Abdul Salam, the Interior Minister said that so far a number of high value terrorists including Afghan nationals have been apprehended. The arrests will be made public after completion of the identification process, he added.

Regards