View Single Post
Old Monday, March 08, 2010

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road

@ umarabbas and arshadsod

Brothers

Humbly, I know that every language has its own sense and style. And this is wot I know since last 3 years. The explanation which you have given is not satisfactory. Everyone who know little bit of english can understand that what is the difference between drinking and smoking.

Secondly, what I have asked has very deep reasoning. It has not only a justification of Urdu sense. It was just like a reference. sometimes we have to comply with the rules which are widely stated in grammar books Like write in ink while we say in urdu that " ink say likho, not, Ink main likho " But at the same time we construct some sentence same as we do in urdu sense.

here is an example for you.

Aslam, Akber ke sath school jao.

Aslam, go to school with Akber.

Here we can't use To, for, or any other preposition or conjuction in place of with.

Whereas, notice here

Is bulb ko chet(roof) per laga do.

Place this bulb on roof.
Place this bulb to roof.
Place this bulb at roof.
Place this bulb with roof.
Place this bulb over roof.

Now can you say that anyone of them is wrong? That is, what sense is.

Its Mean I was asking that Is It General Prescribed Rule to use Upon before GOD or just a sense , if prescribed rule then no arguments, if it is a sense then OF can also work same as UPON do. Its Not my fault if you took my urdu explanation wrongly. You can see my last post to confirm my latest comments.

Regards