View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 13, 2010

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default New powerbloc can be emerged

Dear Mhmmdkashif i think it is not like this as you mentioned because in my post i said that water issue become matter of
life and death ,and we will suffer more for this,now you see because of conditions if war begins between India and Pakistan then initial step of both countries will be gathering allies, who can fight with for us or help us in any other form in war.
Then those allies will become part of this war and then there are major chances that new power bloc can be emerged in
future,in which china America UK Russia Israel Iran Afghanistan can play the main roles.
China will be definitely on side of Pakistan, not only for the help of us but in that war china can achieve its own goals.Two territories are currently disputed between the China and India Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh is located near the far east of India, while Aksai Chin is located near the northwest corner of India, at the junction of India,and Pakistan,and because of growing Indian industry china is losing grip on the international market,so may be these will be main reasons of china's alliance with Pakistan in future war.
And in that war may be Iran contribute for our side taking it as a war against Muslims and if we are attacked then definitely our
neighbor Muslim countries will not feel safe and they will fight for us expect Afghanistan. Because we are the only Muslim nuclear
power country and we are the tough target for the world as compare to other Muslim country , if we become
target then it will be hard time for other Muslim countries and in war Iran may be target Israel,and when Israel become the target then may be America fight from the side of India,and Afghanistan who is best ally of India will be with
Indians,and when America is fighting for the India then UK will be with them and so on conditions can be like this and power bloc will be emerged.
and Russia and sir ya can be part of it.