View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 14, 2010
39th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 236

H. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enoughH. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Why not Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkhan05 View Post
i am doing engineering plz guide me that from the following which optional subjects will be better for me and should be short and scoring

Political science or Indo Pak history or Muslim history

Well your profile says you're Petroleum Engg. student.... . Well what i'd humbly suggest is Geography. Excellent scoring subject. Physical Geography (paper 1) is a bit hard in the beginning because it seems all new but once you get the hang of it its just the same as Everyday Science. You must have studied rocks and deep earth drilling in Engg. and technically you covered the Rocks and Internal earth structure chapters already.
Human Geography (paper 2) is a general paper. Yes, you have to go through the books but not as intensively as Paper 1. You have loads of time for the 2011 papers and the course is not that much of a burden.
Paper 1 is easily covered from numerous books available and the internet. I suggest to finalize your choice talk to anybody who has passed the papers with Geography as their optionals. But if you ask me personally Geography is the way to go.

Best of luck Engineer Saib

Last edited by H. R. Akhunzada; Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: ,