View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 16, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Part II

Q2. Shah Waliullah realised "The renaissance of Islam and Muslim Society can not be affected until the intellectual life of the Muslims is re-oriented." Discuss Critically.(I didnt attempt it cz he had asked very technically about Shah waliullah)

Q3. Aligarh and Deoband movements had great contrast in their views and mission and their leaders were at daggers drawn with each other. Discuss(I attepmted it as it was a straightfwd historical question, so contributions of both the movements and the rifts between their leaders had a fame around which i put in its answer)

Q4. How far is it correct to say Quaid-i-Azam consolidated the nascent state of Pakistan? Comment.

Q5. Why military of Pakistan intervened in Pakistan's politics? What is the role of the present leadership to de-politicize army? Give specific measures.(I had prepared an essay, so no pblm on it)

Q6. What is meant by National Reconciliation? What are it's ingredients? Can we equate National Reconciliation with National Reconciliation Ordinance?(Again i had a current affair and essay topic of this topic so no problem for me)

Q7. Compare and contrast the resistance movement of East Pakistan with the present movement of Baluchistan. Suggest remedies.(this was a layman question)

Q8. Pakistan's industry is providing jobs to various categories of workers and is earning foreign exchange for the country. Comment.

But paper overall was technical was a tough paper.....
heartbeatssound (Saturday, December 31, 2011)