Thread: 500 Ahadith
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 09, 2006

sardarzada11 is on a distinguished road
Default Remembrance Of Allah

18.People will not sit remembering Allah without the angels surrounding them, mercy covering them, peace descending on them.
(Muslim).
(Sayings of Muhammad. by Prof. Ghazi Ahmad).
19.He who remembers his Lord and he who does not are like the living and dead.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
20.Hadhrat Jaabir (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The distinguishing factor between kufr and Imaan is the deliberate neglect of Salaat."
(Muslim).
(Hayaat-ul-Muslimeen. by Mohammad Ashraf Ali Thanvi).
21.He who does a good deed will have ten times the amount of blessings, and I [Allah] shall give more, but he who does an evil deed will have an equivalent reward of evil, or I shall grant forgiveness. If anyone draws the length of a span near Me, I shall draw the length of a cubit near him, and if anyone draws the length of a cubit near Me, I shall draw the length of a fathom near him. If anyone comes to Me walking I shall come to him at a run, and if anyone meets me with sins of the size of the earth, but has not associated anything with Me, I shall meet him a similar amount of forgiveness.
(Muslim).
22.Hadhrat Jaabir (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Salaat is the key to Jannat."
(Darami).
23.Hadrhat Abdulah Ibn Qart (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The first act about which one will be questioned on the Day of Qiyammah will be Salaat. If Salaat is found to be proper, other acts will pass as proper. But, if Salaat is found there to be despoiled, then all other acts too will fail."
(Tibrani, Ausat).
24.Hadhrat Hanzalah (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that he heard Muhammad say: "Whoever guards the five Salaat while believing that the Salaat is the Right of Allah, will enter Jannat."
(Ahmad).
25.Hadhrat Bareedah (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The subject of pledge which exists between the people and us (the Ambiyaa) is Salaat. Thus, whoever neglects Salaat has become a kaafir (i.e. in terms of practical life, not in terms of Imaan)."
(Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Nisai, Ibn Majah).
26.A time will come to mankind when man will not care whether what he gets comes from a lawful or an unlawful source.
(Bukhari).
27.Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Will there remain any impurity on a person who baths five times a day in a river flowing in front of his house?" The people said: "No impurity will remain on him." Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "This is the effect of the five Salaat. By means of it, Allah Ta'ala purifies the performer of all sins."
(Bukhari, Muslim).
28.Hadhrat Abdur Rahmaan Bin Amr Bin Al-A's (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Salaat on the Day of Qiyaamah, will be a light, a proof and a means of salvation for the one who guarded it. He who neglects Salaat, will have no light, no proof and no salvation (from the direction of Salaat) He (the one who neglects Salaat) will be in the company of Qaroon, Fir'oun, Haamaan and Ubay Ibn Khalf on the Day of Qiyaamah."
(Ahmad, Darami, Baihaqi, Shu'bul Imaan).
29.No body which has been nourished with what is unlawful will enter paradise.
(Baihaqi).
30.Flesh which has grown out of what is unlawful will not enter paradise, but hell is more fitting for all flesh which has grown out of what is unlawful.
(Ahmad, Darimi, Baihaqi).
31.The truthful and trusty merchant is associated with the prophets, the upright and the martyrs.
(Tirmidhi, Darimi, Daraqutni).
32.If anyone buys a garment for ten dirhams among which one is unlawfully acquired, Allah most high will not accept prayer from him as long as he wears it.
(Bukhari).

Regards,
Sardarzada
God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him! How shall we console ourselves, the most murderous of all murderers? The holiest and the mightiest that the world has hitherto possessed, has bled to death under our knife....