View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 18, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Well members, here is another aspacts which i just came to know
I am not sure wheather it is postive or negitive, you should decide, but certainly it is very funny !
We have a small lawn outside of our home just beside the main gate. The lawn has a thick hedge around it that can hide few people easily. What happened this evening when the light goes off at 7, i decided to take a walk as usual. As i opened the main gate and some noise arise out of it i saw two persons suddenly came out of the hedge and started running on the other side on road in the dark. I was little shocked and thought they were mobile snatchers or theives, but later i realized that one of them was a girl (or women).
I shout "Kon hai" and reply said in female voice as "kuj nai kuj nai" and they disappear in the dark.
Later i realized from the rural accent that it might be the maid working in some house nearby with her boyfriend and i disturb them.
So it is another aspact which i have discovered an hour ago. hahahaha