View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Ranjha View Post
Here i guess prob for Nawaz is just that if named Pukhtunkhwa, it doesnt include the wishes of Hazara people n Nawaz has to listen to them(the only strong vote bank of PML N in NWFP) else personally i dun c he has any prob wid any name votsoeva

Yes the vote bank is the only problem. If any faction of populace is disturbed the vote bank of ANP and PML N would be lost. So both parties are trying for their vote bank.

I guess the composition of Commission is a fair one n i really dun c y anyone ll have a prob with that.

Yes I think so. The judiciary is already have upper hand.

Nice suggestion but i would like to see one more member here form Arm forces. Although in a democratic setup it doesn't have any place but considering the ground realities where our democrats r always afraid of any Army intervention. So if it has to be then y dun accept it as a reality till such times it is and let give Army a legalized say in imp affairs of country
You are right our politicians always have fear of military intervention. But it would be a joke with democracy to include army in the setup however, as you said, keeping the ground realities in view army chief may be added to the setup. But the power must neither be with president nor PM only.