View Single Post
Old Monday, March 29, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

NOTHING PERSONAL

You are absolutely right. Not only NFC but also Aghaz e Haqooq e Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan Self Governance, Employees's benefits, Women rights - ordinances and job quotas and other various things show political vistory of the PPP. I did not mean that PPP is not a good party.

I only wanted to point out the current leadership of PPP. My points are the same as above. Corruption allegations, Swiss courts, German Commission, Mr. 10 % - all these are embarassing things. I don't mean that they are convicted but it is not fair that they leave the positions which can affect the descion of courts and present themselves in fornt of courts?

I am not in favour of Mian Bradran as well. They done wrongs with the country as well. They also looted the wealth.

But the point is, the political vision shown by PML N , I think, is much more than PPP leadership (I have mentioned the areas above). I also said that Mr Nawaz's stance on Judicial comission is not in favour of state. If he want then what he should do is only demand of Babar's resignation. I said about NWFP that renaming should be done according to the wishes of NWFP people and this is obvious that only saying Pakhtoonkha would only represent Pakhtoons. While others would feel unaccomodated. So I think name should be that which not only accepted to political parties but also the residents of that province.

the sad thing in all this scenario is that political parties are playing political games. OTherwise I dont see any problem in "Pakhtoonkha - Abbasin", "Pakhtoonkha - Khyber" and "Afghania". PMLN don't accept first two names while ANP don't accept last name. I again would say both parties should present Pakistanism rather seeking political benifits.
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post: