View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 551

dr250 will become famous soon enough
Default @ kawish @ deadly doc

aoa
@ i mean dat fr english papers no special procedure to follow one day b4 the english papers if u sleep well you ll be able to pass them bcoz english needs ur whole knowledge and experience
nd fr islamiat i will guide u later. i prepared the headings 4m the whole book and it worked again now in 2010
@ deadly doc
i apeard in 2009 with only 20-25 days preps and into a new world bcoz i didnt want to appear. bt now i am happy dat i apeard in 2009 and helped me alot in 2010. and i am hopeful that dis time allah inshallah will help.
one more thing i didnt revise pak-affair, curr-affair, and pushto during the exam. last yr i failed in essay by 35 r.no: 7222, being a doc i only hav difficlty in polit.science and const.law, therefore i gave 10 days for polit.science and shukr alhamdulillah, it worked alot above my expectations.
i appeard in FCPS-Part-I in 2009 jan and by grace of Allah cleard it. and now its my second yr of tmo-ship.
its not my formula bt experience to share, and 2ndly i again not appearing in 2010, bt due to age factor i appeard as i wd be inshallah above 28 for nest yr 2011. i gave a deep look at my 2009 DMC and planned fr 2010 in feb. ok
wassalam and tc