View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Well my point of view is mixed...

you know what...the role of the media is not to be impartial or cover both the sides....the supporters of such a theory should realize that this is practically impossible...they feed the people's minds...it depends upon the audience to create whatever point of views that they are comfortable with. the media is never unbiased, nowhere in the world....can't you see the difference between CNN and FOX News...

just all other fields/walks of life they are driven by interests and interest groups...

the media would report a thing and let the viewers decide what to make of it....for example....a painting may seem gloomy for one individual and bright and hopeful for another....the idea of presenting both the sides or giving both the ideas is i guess not realistic...it is the courts where both the sides should be heard and not on media....yes, media should be free in a sense to give a CHANCE to both the parties to utilize it and raise their concerns etc....that is the role of the media...the role of the media would not be to scrutinize the information and then pass it on based on morality or something likewise..!!!