View Single Post
Old Friday, April 02, 2010

HELP is on a distinguished road

Newly found independence and Media.

Well i agree with my fellow members that media is crossing its limits.I was with my elder brother who is a doctor in surgical unit 1 of Jinnah hospital whose dean is Prof.Abul Fazal.Would you believe that media personnel tried to enter the operation theater to cover a story.The media in our country is enjoying unbridled
freedom.But i blame the civilians squarely for this degraded position.

No journalist would dare to go to CMH to cover any story and behave like they normally do when they deal with civilians.
The decay of the writ of civilian institution is complete.

Army is the only institution which can save the country and teach all the miscreants including journalists a lesson.And by the way the culture of punjab is a vagabond culture.The journalists and doctors of Sindh,NWFP and Balochistan are comfortable with each other.

Also the malicious campaign of the most autocratic and despotic CM shahbaz Sharif(Taliban style of administration) has also added an impetus to the current drive to persecute doctors.Shahbaz has no agenda.i will paste another post on the violations of Shahbaz.He is destroying the institutional fabric of Punjab.

Regards,

Help
The Following User Says Thank You to HELP For This Useful Post:
brightstar (Saturday, April 03, 2010)