View Single Post
Old Friday, April 02, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidamah View Post
Sadely enough, a senior member Tabbasum Shabbir Awan carries such a biased and purely prejudiced eye towards goverment of the time. I beg pardon if my words are straight enough but you are totally biased and from your views I can infer deadly opposition party's point of view in fair or foul manner. Do you belong to any political party?
Every person has the right to hold his or her own opinion. One can always disagree but one must respect other's opinion.

Mr Awan is a very senior member and quite enlightened unlike many of us. Comments from shallowwater and some other members in this thread sound more like People Party's "Jiyalas" slogans.

How your life or my way of living is improved or effected for good by the measures taken by this so called democratic government ? Mr. Awan is quite right in pointing out the inflation, electricity and other issues which have direct and adverse impact on common man and the country. What the present regime has done to mitigate such crisis except blaming Honorable General Musharraf's former government ?

cheers,
floydian