View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Respected Members,

I do agree as we must consider the debate ethics.

TSA is a nice and well informed guy and indeed he deserves the respect but many of people have their different view points so we must appreciate instead of pushing them to corner.

TSA did use emotional tone while commenting on the issue like any learned authority of the country and I like, also respect his view as the path of progress consists of following 3 steps (I have already mentioned in one of my previous posts):

1) Defficiency highlighting

2) Confession of your failures

3) Trying to improve lackings

All above steps require the listening attitude which we don't have, unfortunately.

PPP is the largest party in Pakistan and no doubt she contributed a lot in Pakistan's systematic improvement, even the blood of her leadership.

Current PPP and Z A Bhutto's party has many contradictions, "Vision of the leader makes the difference". All participants and readers are requested to judge by their own.

I couldn't concieve the reason why should we not give Mr. Zardari the credit for 18th ammendment even he tried to constitute it with much devotion.

PPP is a leftist party who should care for poor, but unfortunately due to many additional reasons as TSA did highlight with the primary reason of leadership vision lacking, they couldn't deliver the things.

It is not the ultimate failures as I couldn't find any leader with the same calibre of Z A Bhutto in post-Bhutto regime.

We are responsible for the losses as Leaders are born by birth and they must be respected.

All members, Please response my following queries:

1) Is 18th ammendment a good effort ??

2) Does President Zardari deserve for the credit ??

3) What is the hype behind this ammendment which has already taken much time of the nation ??

I will surely wait for kind comments from your prestigious side

Kind Regards

I have found TSA a true follower of Bhutto bu his vision, I appreciate his emotional remarks