View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

cyrus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
AoA friends,
I have come across this heart pounding news tht Mukhtiarkar seat is being sold for one million. My friend has approached to a powerful sindh minister n he demanded 100000 for the post.So in this way merit is murdered in our province. Disgusting
dear i thought this forum should not be used for rumor mongering. it shows darker sides n discourages young aspirant whose sole aim is to get gob through education.they should not be trapped in pessimism .once these guys educate themselves under this lure m sate of affair would not remain same.

as this post has earned attention n it represent the true feelings of student at street,i m obliged to ventilate my air too.

u guys say that mukhtiyarkar seat is valued for one million that is untrue.these seat r only restricted for daughters n sons of NPAs n MNAs .i can ensure u that more than 3million amount of money was refused by honorable spsc on grounds seats r no more left . this happened last of January 2010 just immediately after announcement of date of test.they r punctual of time .they abide by strict timetable when it happens to distribute seats on ministerial quota. so seats sell has been ceased long ago. i can assure u that most of seat r not sold on money but bought through influence,.
mukhtiyarka is lucrative seat .it is valueless . one million is nothing . if it was so i myself would have bought . our MPS r smart guys. and they should be after all they r running the entire country . but they have to look after their on interest n that of there loved ones. unfortunately their progeny is not so smart ( who knows its their own as they spent most of time in serving country). anyways these sons n daughters have got to accommodated. so how! . golden principle is that charity begins at home. so when MNAs n MPAs get power they applies same principle. thanks to sages.

so most of mukhtiyar seat went unsold.only influential children would get accommodate if what i herd is true.

but one million prize is whizzing in my mind. i thing invincible has mistaken . Mistaken not in amount of money but in hearing post concerned . it in not muktiyarkar post but post of SUB RIGISTRAR advertised in 2009. spsc is currently hurrying up to announce the test schedule. may be in few days u get date of test provided no further political interference n settlement of seat quota amicably . this seat according to my knowledge worth 1.2 million only . golden principle that here applies come first get first . thanks to sages again.

i have already said this is banana country . here sheer hardworking does not ensure success. hardworking is only single ingredient luck , money , influence, also count. chances of success decreases as per decrease of ingredient.

for those who only rely on merit scenario in gloomy. chances r slim. but great news is that in slim chances there is CHANCE that is enough to get through. keep hope against hope.

best of luck.