View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
What about Mr.Asif Ali Zardari having wealth of 1.8 billion dollars. One of the richest head of states. I defend not people rather system of govt. Moreover, the words of Media are not final.
Dear if we are here to differbiate or to compare Mr.Zardari and Mr.Mushraff then this will be the waste of time, who denies that Zardari has 1.8 billion.\
Please if you think that I am form Sindh so i will defend Mr.Zardari then you are wrong sir. I am not blind, deaf and dumb, i can see and watch each and every blasphemy although i dont have too much strenght to talk against the system.
The politicians have always air-ticket to run from the country when Establishment play their cards, so please don't think that Mushraff is loyal to the country, at that time he has own interest(s), don't you know how much dollars did he get from Americans after the 9/11