View Single Post
Old Monday, April 05, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Y u ppl are mixing a field of knowledge with a profession. I did Engg not to get a handsome job wid a big salary package but coz i wanted to learn few things. Nd my this desire isn't gonna end by me opting 4 CSS. I ll still be learning new things from my field nd applying them wherever possible. I can speak on the behalf of engrz that they are much better equipped to handle a daily life issue or situation which has got nothing to do with dere degree just coz they have developed sound analytical approach to analyze the prob nd come up with solutions. This approach can be applied in any field or profession and is not limited to any particular profession

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.