View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arbab.Danish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurrat ul Aain View Post
dividing provinces into more wants new govt. for them..new schools..new hospitals..new amendments and new rights..
Yes and this is the reason why larger provinces be divided into smaller ones based on administrative bases, so that all areas of larger provinces may have equal share of resources, I came to know that the budget of Lahore Ring road equal to whole budget of Southern Punjab, if it is true then its a BIG Injustice.
Yeah I agree it takes a lot of resources, but one good government should reduce its expenditures on foreign tour's personal facilities and protocols and provide it to backward areas either directly or by division of larger provinces into smaller ones.

and division of larger provinces into smaller ones may dissolve Sindhi, Punjabi conflict, Sraiki-punjabi conflict, Muhajir, SIndhi, Punjabi-Pthan, Punjabi-baloch, Baloch-Pathan..as in smaller provinces the identity of people will dissolve, there would be two identities, like one on caste, tribe and other on province, in such case, there would be less discrimination. and smaller provinces would also find more difficulty demand for separation.. For federation to be strong it would be more easy to follow divide and rule policy.
And smaller parts are easy to govern and monitor. But I only want that divisoon be based on administrative bases rather than ethnic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arbab.Danish For This Useful Post:
FarQaLeeT (Saturday, April 10, 2010), nageen (Wednesday, April 07, 2010), Qurrat ul Aain (Wednesday, April 07, 2010)