View Single Post
Old Friday, April 09, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Hahahaha, i am very happy to see some supporters of IJT here.
They are very expert in propoganda and know how to save face. When they torture Prof. Umer Asgher Khan and all the openions were against them like now, they immediatly publish an "open letter" and try to explain that they were innocent. When they attack Imran Khan, and all the people went against them, they explled some of their campus fighters like they doing now in the current situation.
As for Hafiz sab saying that show me some students who are affected by the "Ghunda gardi" of IJT, he should know that there is a long list of students who were victims of the atrocities of IJT in PU. Ask any old studant, and he/she will tell you the details. I have all the details but my typing speed is slow and light is about to go off. Anyway, I think enough is enough and in this era of social awkaning we can see the dawn of freedom soon for the peace loving students of the PU.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sociologist PU For This Useful Post:
Qurrat ul Aain (Saturday, April 10, 2010), saba sattar (Friday, April 09, 2010)