View Single Post
Old Friday, April 09, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
i personally know many such jamatis who had topped in examination in spite of their active involvement in student affairs.they usually do not bunk classes while other do.they had always been involved in constructive activities.Violent activities?yes they are violent against so called outsider liberal"Bhonds" who want to make PU a dating point.
constructive activities !!! like...plannig to attack students or teachers or poor bus conductors...or plannig to sabotage events

Quote:
do not think you ever had a close contact or even had argued just for once with them.they never claimed JANAT BOOKING.they do not consider other jahanimis.i think you are being carried away with your so called liberal thoughts.
ha..ha..ha.....i have close contacts with many of them....offering me that if i get into jamiat....meri dunya n akhrat sanwar jae gee.as if i m not a muslim n will become after joining jamiat....if u argue with them they just dont listen they have a very narrow outlook n just dont want to think beyond certain boundaries..they think themselves as' Islam k thakeydars'.well that is the main problem with the ijt .....they just cant tolerate opposition n label them as non believers n liberals.I dont want to b like these people...full of hypocisy n violence.I think i am a good Muslim...if u call this liberalism...then fine...i am a liberal.

Quote:
mean to say k students ko altogether aisy teachers k reham o karam py chore dia jaye ju semester system ka pharpor faida uthaty huye students aor khas to py female students ko exploit kar sakain.I know all teachers do not fall in this category but many of them are of such type and this is a bitter reality.In semester system apko teachers ki khushamad karni hi parti hai if u want to get good grades.students should have the right to get involved in politics and safeguard their rights.
well u people have adopted a brilliant strategy for the safeguard of their rights i.e...violence.n who will save the students from ijt atrocities....students to pehle he app logo k rehmo karam pe han.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
Qurrat ul Aain (Saturday, April 10, 2010), Sociologist PU (Friday, April 09, 2010)