Thread: Renaming NWFP
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by engr.Mansoor View Post
Well if the Govt.rolled back the Pukhtunkhwa name on the pressure of only few percent of people who opposed that name and made it as their ego problem, then one should keep in mind that almost74% of Pukhtuns living in that territory can caused damage and disturbance more than any one has thought of.
so on one side we people cry for democracy but dont give weightage to the decisions of majority.Actually we are politically immature people.
I want to ask that Why People dont protest on the name of Mansehra which is named after the Sikh " Mann Singh" and Abbotabad named after "Abbott" an English ruler. Similarly Abt Hazzara the same story. So if majority of Pukhtuns want to have their identity by naming their province democratically,so i am still thinking why is protest that much agitated.
Confused.......
And confused.....
And some time get angry....
yes u r right by saying that...where were these protestors when 18th amendment was about to Pass in the parliament...my one fellow mentioned above that"thats why Mr Sharif was against it"...i will mention that he was against it due to his own political motives...Nwfp is not only for people of Hazara...we could not ignore the wishes of the Majority....