Monday, April 29, 2024
12:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by engr.Mansoor View Post
Well if the Govt.rolled back the Pukhtunkhwa name on the pressure of only few percent of people who opposed that name and made it as their ego problem, then one should keep in mind that almost74% of Pukhtuns living in that territory can caused damage and disturbance more than any one has thought of.
so on one side we people cry for democracy but dont give weightage to the decisions of majority.Actually we are politically immature people.
I want to ask that Why People dont protest on the name of Mansehra which is named after the Sikh " Mann Singh" and Abbotabad named after "Abbott" an English ruler. Similarly Abt Hazzara the same story. So if majority of Pukhtuns want to have their identity by naming their province democratically,so i am still thinking why is protest that much agitated.
Confused.......
And confused.....
And some time get angry....
yes u r right by saying that...where were these protestors when 18th amendment was about to Pass in the parliament...my one fellow mentioned above that"thats why Mr Sharif was against it"...i will mention that he was against it due to his own political motives...Nwfp is not only for people of Hazara...we could not ignore the wishes of the Majority....
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Default No sir....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterior View Post
dear because of the : Jews has created the new map of Pakistan . in that map

the (our beloved country ) divided/ tored our country into many parts .
the nwfp now Khyber pakhtoonkhwah was added to Afghanistan.
that was the conspiracy to divide our beloved country into many free states
this is not going to happen.we are all here to defend our nation-state.no jew or israeli or any otner can divide Pakistan now.Pakistan will be divided when here wl b no Pakistani.i write this with red coloured text just to indicate u that this is written with my blood. We love Pakistan and its territorial integrity.we are ready to shed our blood and lay down our lives for the sake of the defence of pakistan. God bless Pakistan. Pakistan zindabad.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Avoid using caps unnecessarily
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

i want to say some view of my points that pml(n) was not intrested to change the name of nwfp he was able to know the future but to day we are looking the siutation that in abat abad area they have started a new strike against the name of khyber - pakhthonkha as my brother said it must be change like hazara-pakhthunkhwa, May Allah solve the problems of pakistan.,
Old Sunday, April 18, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

This change in name, as reported by Dawn News in Pakistan will cost the country PKR 8 billion. Documents need to be updated; name will have to be changed in all governmental stationeries and that alone will cost the NWFP government about PKR 5 billion.

The Federal Government on the other hand will have to bear another PKR 3 billion expense on updating various other documents. The documents which have already been printed with the province badge will have to be destroyed. These documents, including stationary have already cost the government PKR 4 billion and according to official sources, work to revise the documents will begin shortly.
source:http://www.newzglobe.com/article/201...istan-treasury
i searched it on dawn news but could not find it
Old Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 11373

Imadafridi is on a distinguished road

Creation of new provinces based on race and language would be nothing more than a death knell for Pakistan,lets not forget that Democracy is the rule of majority and minorities have to live with that ...

abari is on a distinguished road

if we should not ignore the wishes of majority then PAKHTOONKHWA is enough name for identify the NWFP.why they insisted for the so called KHEBAR PAKHTONKHWA?this is just their riggidness nothing else.they want to remain share their interference in the name of NWFP.we people of PAKISTAN are so emotional and our political parties want to do politics on issues not for PAKISTAN.people of pakistan!just think for PAKISTAN and not remain in such kind of false issues.
Section Officer
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2009 - Roll no. 8615

DR IMTIAZ KHUSHIK is on a distinguished road

Changing name has cast such heavy price than making new provinces would definitely generate dishormony,disunity and disloyalty as every segment would demand as per their own wishes which will create a socio-economico-and polictical gap .This would not bring sweeping change within the country . I don t feel that pakistan has so large and vast boundaries which may be partitioned and the demand is based upon ethnocentrism and sectarianism.
Old Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imadafridi View Post
Creation of new provinces based on race and language would be nothing more than a death knell for Pakistan,lets not forget that Democracy is the rule of majority and minorities have to live with that ...
Afridi wrora, now the separatists will not be able to claim that Pakhtuns are not being given their rights because Pakistan has given recognition to their unique ethnic identity. Now Pakhtuns have found a reason to be happy with the federation.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_2007_Cool View Post
Afridi wrora, now the separatists will not be able to claim that Pakhtuns are not being given their rights because Pakistan has given recognition to their unique ethnic identity. Now Pakhtuns have found a reason to be happy with the federation.

I don't think so that Pakhuns have ever demanded separation from Pakistan.
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Well speaking in terms of Democracy one may be 100% right that will of the majority have to prevail and the minority has to live with that. But there is also another side to it. It is always the majority, rather it should always be the majority that makes some sacrifices so that no such grievances develop in the minds of minority. The majority sometimes have to give minority more than they deserve just because they are the one with all the powers nd with powers come the responsibility. So there was nothing wrong if the ANP had contacted Hazara people nd had taken them on board with any decision it wanted to make.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.