Thread: Interview
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 20, 2006

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyal
whatever General saahb is.....he is a usurper and not a brilliant soldier....he toppled Nawaz's govt out of sheer vindictiveness...and not of salvaging Pakistan's doomed economy.....army rule has always came as the shock waves....initially they pose as the greatest liberators....but when the dust settles down, their true faces start surfacing....they are no better than any civilians in nepotism......

at least i have no soft corners for the uniformed men in my heart.....Army has never allowed our political society to evolve...their frequent meddling in country's civilian govts have caused stagnancy in the political atmospherics...and the stagnant waters always breed germs.....

regards,
Your statements carry alot of emotion and I can understand that. Even I don't have soft corners for unifromed rulers! But to say that General Musharraf has not been a brilliant soldier of the motherland will not only be an understatement but also prove to be very discouraging for those who risk their lives to save us. General Musharraf created examples of bravery during the 1965 war. Afterwards in the Afghan War 1979-89, General Musharraf played a very vital role to help the Mujahideen oust the Communist invaders from Afghanistan.