View Single Post
Old Friday, April 16, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Its very sad reading about your thoughts! I guess you think I am against Sindhi's? Brother Alhamdulilah I am Pakistani then a Sindhi speaking born in interior Sindh and shifted in Karachi for broader sense of understanding and education, still every month I go to my city, to meet friends and relatives.

I know what nationalists are, why I am pointing out Sindhi Nationalists? Because they are demanding the things which are not destined for them. If you ask Mr Basheer Khan Qureshi (I have met him personally in interior sindh some years back) he even doesnt know why they are not allowing Kala Bagh dame, he just said, its not good for Sindh.

Trust me I am not here to single-out some party or ethnicity, for me everyone is equal, the thing I wanted to say is "THEY ARE NOT SINCERE".

NO DOUBT, Saien GM Sayed was a personality, he fought for rights, didnt succeed its another story but people supported him. His heirs are not worth supporting at all.

NOTE: This discussion is about Sindhi Nationalists, later we can discuss role of Karachi-based parties(Urban Based parties).
Dear, Your comments are accurate, you may know that GM Syed was part of Pakistan Movement, and from very first days(after assasination of Khan Liaqat Ali), India was busy with back door talks with GM Syed, and also we know that Nationalism started in Pkasitan from Sindh because of GM Syed.
MQM, Siraki belt and Baloch follow the ideology of GM Syed and book "The Case of Sindh" was the a begining of clash between Sindh and Punjab.
For the refrence of back door talks of GM Syed with RAW please read Munir Ahmed's book "The role of Agencie in Politics"
Your comments and Criticsm are welcomed