Friday, May 17, 2024
05:52 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 12, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Question Sindh's Nationalist Parties Reservations on 18th Amendment?

AOA, on the day when 18th amendment bill was passed from National Assembly at the same time Sindh's nationalist parties were on road and were to reject the bill by arguing that this is not in favour of Sindh and Balochistan!!!!!!!
Your are invited here to give your opnion that are they right or wrong????
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
AOA, on the day when 18th amendment bill was passed from National Assembly at the same time Sindh's nationalist parties were on road and were to reject the bill by arguing that this is not in favour of Sindh and Balochistan!!!!!!!
Your are invited here to give your opnion that are they right or wrong????
plz do not pay any heed to them.they are the black-sheeps.they either want money or want separation from pakistan.they have the most ridiculous agenda with implicitly ignominious designs.good things are destined to be opposed by them.it was a foregone conclusion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
plz do not pay any heed to them.they are the black-sheeps.they either want money or want separation from pakistan.they have the most ridiculous agenda with implicitly ignominious designs.good things are destined to be opposed by them.it was a foregone conclusion.
Aoa
i m not satisfied from your talk becuase your telling that we are vlack sheeps and we are going to separate from pakistan so at the time your are wrong, if we are strugling then this strugle just for rights not for money, we are always ignoring the atmosphare , and then we see a bad results, as like the eastren pakistan what was the suation , they also struggled for there rights they every time by dictatorships they ignored and after that they become sperate, now also same position is there sindh and balochistan is always ignored by politicians plz for God say dont think minus against of us, be normal and dont blame to us we are also pakistani and we are just demanding for rights and in 18 amandment there is no any option for us.

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Dear Guys, Asslam Alaikum,

Sindh nationalists are extremists, sounds odd? Let me clear this, former JSQM of Basheer Khan Qureshi known as Jeay Sindh is just busy in encroachments, land-grabbing, kidnapping and ransom activities and collecting monthly from some interior-based business people.

Now one will ask for proof, definitely, I have proofs, just PM me or leave your email/cell phone i will arrange a meeting for you guys with former Jeay Sindh's comrades, who left the party and started their business/education and doing jobs, one of them is a reputable judge, i am not here to disclose names.

The thing i wanted to share is, they are piece of rascals, they just want some share from government.

Sober arguments are welcome.

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Killer brother

I know their mission very well, they just want to split sindh into little pieces, they want to rule their own cities/constituencies, because they are even not capable of winning a seat in Provincial or National Assembly.

Tell me names of Sindh Nationalists who have won or can won any seat of MPA/MNA in next elections?
Now someone will say, they never tried to, Hell NO! Jeay Sindh supports so many candidates in interior sindh for the sake of money, their comrades use to support PPP, PML(Q) even PML(N) for the money and promises.

If you want to see them in Karachi, go to Gulshan-e-Hadeed, and see their huge lands in acres :P Lol, can anybody tell me source of income of Basheer Qureshi? He isnt from feudal background yet owns so many big vehicles and houses in Karachi, Hyderabad and in Sindh, who funds Jeay Sindh?

Its not just about Jeay Sindh, I have some about SUP and STP, dont have enough info about other parties

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: posts merged

naughty boy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
they are the black-sheeps.they either want money or want separation from pakistan.
Very sweeping statement indeed.will we ever get out of this phobia that nationalist parties are just a bunch of separatists???
Cant we dilate upon the merits of unity in diversity and shout at the very mention of subnationalities that together make up our Pakistan?
Such things are extremely childish.
We need to understand that democracy requires patientce and the will to listen to the opposite point of view.

Quote:
I know their mission very well, they just want to split sindh into little pieces, they want to rule their own cities/constituencies, because they are even not capable of winning a seat in Provincial or National Assembly
This THEY applies to many more political parties in our country,why then signaling out just them.

Quote:
Now someone will say, they never tried to, Hell NO! Jeay Sindh supports so many candidates in interior sindh for the sake of money, their comrades use to support PPP, PML(Q) even PML(N) for the money and promises.
what an assessment,again signaling out one group. Look around brother you will find many more.

Quote:
If you want to see them in Karachi, go to Gulshan-e-Hadeed, and see their huge lands in acres :P Lol, can anybody tell me source of income of Basheer Qureshi? He isnt from feudal background yet owns so many big vehicles and houses in Karachi, Hyderabad and in Sindh, who funds Jeay Sindh?
As if they rest of the Politicains live in tents like Qaddafi. living in palatal London apartments and headquarters is just the Khidmat of pakistan.

Quote:
Its not just about Jeay Sindh, I have some about SUP and STP, dont have enough info about other parties
Proof of signaling out again

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naughty boy For This Useful Post:
navera88 (Wednesday, April 14, 2010), spaksarzameen (Friday, April 16, 2010)
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
Very sweeping statement indeed.will we ever get out of this phobia that nationalist parties are just a bunch of separatists???
Cant we dilate upon the merits of unity in diversity and shout at the very mention of subnationalities that together make up our Pakistan?
Such things are extremely childish.
We need to understand that democracy requires patientce and the will to listen to the opposite point of view.

This THEY applies to many more political parties in our country,why then signaling out just them.

what an assessment,again signaling out one group. Look around brother you will find many more.

As if they rest of the Politicains live in tents like Qaddafi. living in palatal London apartments and headquarters is just the Khidmat of pakistan.

Proof of signaling out again

Sir do u know what is their slogan?
"Sindhu Desh Muqaddar aa Sain G.M Syed Rahbar Aa"
it means that "Sindh is destined to be a country and Sir G.M Syed is our guide".G.M syed himself stands as a controversial personality in the pre and post-independece history of Pakistan. they should strive for their rights which is their constitutional and democratic right.but demanding a separate sindh as a homeland and making slogans of independence is what???
when Benazir was assassinated these so-called sindhi nationalists came forward and made separatist slogans.shame on them.and they are always ready to take a full use of such opportunities.Don't u know that they take fraudulent money "BHATTA" from many karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur etc bazars and they get millions from pakistani govt to remain silent.don't u know??aur apko pata he k ye Magsi aur Bashir Qureshi sahb wale pahle kya thay aur ab kitne ameer ho gaye hen??kahan se aata he inko ye paisa? bus yar...
i m myself a sindhi.i m sure that i love Sindh more than these so-called nationalists.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Thursday, April 15, 2010)

naughty boy is on a distinguished road

@ From QAu
Agreed bro they chant such slogans but dont u think such vehemennt statement by you and me further strengthens their cause?
U make a sweeping statement that nationalists r blacmailers without categorising them. There will always remain nationaslit parties in Pakistan come what may demanding such ridiculous and unpatriotic demands as long as there is such huge economic disparity among the federating units. If u talk of BHATTA dont forget the BHATTA Mafia in Karachi as well. What im against is signaling out parties/personalities for whipping. Dont make any singal section of political parties as ur whipping boy.
We in Pakistan have never had a true federation to soothe the feelings of all nationalities and it is none of the fault of Sindhi nationalists.
What we need is to make Pakistan a home of all nationalities of Pakistan,dont we?
Mind u im not Sindhi and I belong to the province that is tagged as cause of all problems in ur Sindh.
Regards

PS. cant say more cuz i ve alredi had the response for expressing my views freely on this forum.
Raz (Tuesday, April 13, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

There is no doubt that current status of nationalistic politics in Sindh is serving only to subdue any urge of nationalism in sindhi ppl, instead of subsisting it. The major victim of such nationalist politics, which no one has mentioned here, is the standard of our education. But this in no way means that there should be no sub nationalism in a federation, and after all our country is also a federation of different entities. You can easliy observe such activities in any country, developed or under developed but is a federation, no need to mention any references. Nevertheless, the objectives of subnationlism should be to promote coherence, progress and development in the country, or a subnation whatever, rather then serve for the gains of a few persons.
Raz (Tuesday, April 13, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

If you wish to destroy any nation deprive it from education. Our Deshi Comrades have applied this formula very well in our educational institutions. One who creates hurdles in your education process is your worst enemy. Why is Sindh University, Latif University and other similar universities in the list of Khaji marka universities, why are your CV’s dropped in dustbins in first step without even going through your credentials during job scrutiny process. Why are candidates from these universities facing discriminatory and biased treatment from some top organizations? Why are you compelled to prove your worth even if you are having 4 CGPA? Why is this dilemma only with Sindhi candidates?

Have they ever cried against and fought with university management to improve educational standard, reduce university off days, regularize classes, induct quality teachers, provide best libraries full of best books, research journals and related material, digital libraries, and establish scientific research institutions in universities? Have they ever demanded from VCs to revise syllabus, revise exam system, bring competent faculty, arrange quiz competitions, arrange inter departmental competitions, arrange inter university competitions, arrange debate competitions, arrange essay competitions, arrange seminars on career counselling, job hunting, and various crucial workshops? Have they demanded for change in thesis writing procedures, competent PhD guides, and talent scholarship programs?

Answer is definitely “No, never”.

They have murdered innocent students, they have destroyed the lives of these students’ parents. They have frightened our generations from studying in universities, they have threatened talented education loving students.
Can we count them loyal Sindhis if not Loyal Pakistanis? Answer is “No” because they have not helped Sindhis rather they have deprived them from education (the ever effective weapon of any nation for growth, development, civilization, survival, and competition).

Further; Naughty Boy and mhmmdkashif have hijacked my view point, I am left with only one option that is I fully endorse their views. These nationalist need to mould their modus operandi and they need to equip themselves with modern and muhazib weapon “Education”. If they are well educated with pure intentions for genuine demands, nobody can condemn them. I am not against their genuine struggle but they should not indulge in unfair means.
Winning elections is a different issue, it has its own dynamics. We can’t measure their performance on the basis of winning seats. Bhata khori, land mafia, and Qabza group are again some different issues. These issues need to be discussed separately.

Regards,

Fayaz Hussain Shaikh
X-Student of Public Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Sindh, Jamshoro
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
charismatic.leader (Wednesday, April 14, 2010), fidamah (Thursday, April 15, 2010), kinzacss (Friday, April 23, 2010), mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, April 14, 2010), navera88 (Wednesday, April 14, 2010), spaksarzameen (Friday, April 16, 2010), xavier (Wednesday, April 14, 2010)
Old Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Naughty Boy :(

Its very sad reading about your thoughts! I guess you think I am against Sindhi's? Brother Alhamdulilah I am Pakistani then a Sindhi speaking born in interior Sindh and shifted in Karachi for broader sense of understanding and education, still every month I go to my city, to meet friends and relatives.

I know what nationalists are, why I am pointing out Sindhi Nationalists? Because they are demanding the things which are not destined for them. If you ask Mr Basheer Khan Qureshi (I have met him personally in interior sindh some years back) he even doesnt know why they are not allowing Kala Bagh dame, he just said, its not good for Sindh.

Trust me I am not here to single-out some party or ethnicity, for me everyone is equal, the thing I wanted to say is "THEY ARE NOT SINCERE".

NO DOUBT, Saien GM Sayed was a personality, he fought for rights, didnt succeed its another story but people supported him. His heirs are not worth supporting at all.

NOTE: This discussion is about Sindhi Nationalists, later we can discuss role of Karachi-based parties(Urban Based parties).
kinzacss (Friday, April 23, 2010), xavier (Friday, April 16, 2010)