View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 18, 2010

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

@ Crown Prince

Dear brother it is evident as a clear day that you are a die-hard Zardari fan.

I have nothing against Mr.Ten per cent.
The achievements of Quaid are as clear as the daylight of an auspicious day. Truth is always self-revealing and self-evident. Please make a reading of the bequest of Quaid. He did everything for the Muslims and Pakistan. He left no heirs in the political milieu. He was an above board,honest,sincere and dedicated person.You should read more on his life from any book.
You have asked the services of Quaid.Want of time doesn't permit me to write in detail.
I don't want to say anything against your demigod.i don't want to desecrate him.

Mr.Crown prince my sincere advice to you is that please roam about in the country and see the plight of people.the infinite corruption and the most corrupt government of PPP or any other party.
What else sajada nasheen(qabar ka majawar) is ur prime minister and another sajada nasheen is your foreign minister.
Anyway,I don’t object to zardari being apple of your eye.I also believe that most candidates will not share your viewpoint that zardari is a prophet neither was the Quaid.I also don’t want you to change your opinion.It is your choice Mr.Crown Prince.But I will choose the best if given an offer.
I daresay that it will be difficult for any Pakistani to digest any comparison between Zardari or Quaid.
Kindly tell me if you have given attempt of CSS.If you have we shall meet in CSA in 39th or 38th common.
If not then I think personally think that a non-csp’s comments don’t carry any appeal or effect at least for me its true.
My roll no.was 8901 in CSS-2009.

Regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln