Thursday, May 09, 2024
01:40 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 17, 2010

farwa.abbas is on a distinguished road

well intresting, humari awam meethai banty gi. but its not only the politicians who r corrupt, corrpution is everywhere even at the lower level, basically its all bcoz of the lack of socail n moral values, we say tht we r muslims but we dont practise islam, so even if all our politicians died it will make no difference coz the ppl who will come in to the power after tht will do the same things,
Old Sunday, April 18, 2010

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

@ Crown Prince

I have no words to speak or even write to your self-deception.
Quote:
As one of the fellow called them goons whereas I rank Mr. Zardari with Quaid-e-Azam and Z.A.Bhutto. No dictator and no any other politician can match for him in regard of his sagacity, insight, self-reliance, patience and sobriety.
Well,i still can hardly find words to reply or write anything.Sir,you may be a self-righteous person or the entire PPP or political brass of Pakistan,but the fact is that people just won't buy what you believe.

You should be shameful of making coarse comparisons between the Quaid and Zardari.

Arguments can go to any length which i don't prefer to expound here,but,i will still advocate that politicians are the same to whichever party they belong.Moreover,democracy is a device which ensures that we shall be governed no better than we deserve.The sort of people the sort of governance.Since our politicians are also from among us.Look at our politicians and our governance apparatus.

Would you believe this empty rhetoric of Naheed khan when she said," may Bibi ka jawab sun sakti hoon."

Gilani said on the eve of 23 march,"ZAB apni qabar may say ameroon(dictators) ko lalkartay hain".

please assess the quotes of our politicians and their henchmen.

I will again say that i have nothing against politicians.what i said is that whether we have a democracy or dictatorship we don't give a damn.the nation and the citizenry wants basic amenities,opportunities,health,education and security.The politicians have failed in their resolve to provide the wanting.Take a round around and ask people what they want.They have no interest in who governs them.A person whose profession is not politics doesn't really care about what is going on in the political landscape.

There are a few things that we shall learn only when we will be in practical life.The question of religion and morality i dare say would be held in abeyance then.Only job ethics and obligations would hold true.

please correct me if i err.no offense to you Sir Crown Prince.

Regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

People must change their mindset...politicains are our represntatives and respectable members of the society...but since independence established was so strong and it completely destroyed the image of politicains...Nation will react strongly after such type of incident...we must also try to change ourselves and should not criticize the politicains all the time...
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderHayat007 View Post
@ Crown Prince
You should be shameful of making coarse comparisons between the Quaid and Zardari.
Why should I be ashamed of my view point? Can you convince me to prove my point wrong? What Mr. Zardari did harm to the country? Explain. Furthermore, can you tell me the services of Quaid-e-Azam in his short rule? (47-48)

P.S: I'm firm what I said. I hope the members should maintain decorum and avoid direct attacks. Be cool. Quaid-e-Azam was not a prophet to be free from all flaws, isn't it?

Regards,

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

@ Maha Khan

Sister i object to your post.Not a single politician of this country represents the middle class or the elite class.i bet if not a single person in this country votes for the politicians even then the so called representatives of the people would win.

Note please miss maha.

How many doctors are working with fake degrees?
How many engineers are working with fake degrees?
How many nuclear scientists are working with fake degrees?

Our politicians are not even B.A qualified and those who have a B.A is treated as fake by HEC.There are endless examples.

How can an illiterate or B.A qualified person represent a graduate,master or Phd. from LUMS,Harvard,Nust,King Edward,Agha Khan etc.

I entirely disagree that the politicians are representative of the people.if they are,they certainly don't represent the educated class.I wonder if any of you have ever been to polls in their life.

The educated people in our parliament have no say in the affairs of the country.

Moreover,after the creation of Pakistan,we had no politicians to cater to the needs of the nascent state.Ghulam Mustafa,Suhurwardy,Khawaja Nazimuddin etc were not ploitcians.the real politicians were with the Indian Congress.
Still if you believe that Pakistan was bestowed with politicians immediately after its birth then you live in a fool's paradise.i suggest you to please read American history and characters of Thomas Jefferson,James Madison,Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
Read the Book "Founding Brothers" on American history
The Duel: Pakistan on the flight path of American power by Tariq Ali
and the Idea of Pakistan by Stephen Philip Cohen.

About ZAB,i have read his letters and correspondences with diplomats and head of states in a booklet form.His policy of "bilateral ism" was really impressive and practical.He was a very good politician albeit present at a very wrong time in Pakistan's chequered history.He was light years ahead of politicians of his time.But again i would say that his presence in our history was ill-timed.

democracy or any political dispensation should always follow an evolutionary process like that of the British model or American model.What Pakistan needs is a model of democracy suitable according to its peculiar needs.The sort of mingled and bemused system in our country doesn't make politicians representative of the people.

I will return to this topic again.
Regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

if anyone who is responsible for harming Pakistan and Pakistani nation,simply let them die and praise is not acceptable.in this way they will be shaheed . how could a corrupt be a shaheed? thats an easy way out ,not acceptable.
May Allah change their vision for the betterment of this country

a good article by javed chaudary

@crown prince

no doubt Quaid-e-azam was not a prophet.but he was a great politician and a visionary leader.it was for his effort that he was known as Quaid-e-Azam. he gave us a country ,a homeland. no doubt everyone has flaws,so we cannot forget what made Muhammad Ali Jinnah ,Quaid-e-Azam.
Zardari is a also a good politician but not a leader.whatsoever he has done and will do,will not make him held at high esteem as Quaid-e-azam.
i respect your point of view but zadari does not deserve that status

@ Crown Prince

Dear brother it is evident as a clear day that you are a die-hard Zardari fan.

I have nothing against Mr.Ten per cent.
The achievements of Quaid are as clear as the daylight of an auspicious day. Truth is always self-revealing and self-evident. Please make a reading of the bequest of Quaid. He did everything for the Muslims and Pakistan. He left no heirs in the political milieu. He was an above board,honest,sincere and dedicated person.You should read more on his life from any book.
You have asked the services of Quaid.Want of time doesn't permit me to write in detail.
I don't want to say anything against your demigod.i don't want to desecrate him.

Mr.Crown prince my sincere advice to you is that please roam about in the country and see the plight of people.the infinite corruption and the most corrupt government of PPP or any other party.
What else sajada nasheen(qabar ka majawar) is ur prime minister and another sajada nasheen is your foreign minister.
Anyway,I don’t object to zardari being apple of your eye.I also believe that most candidates will not share your viewpoint that zardari is a prophet neither was the Quaid.I also don’t want you to change your opinion.It is your choice Mr.Crown Prince.But I will choose the best if given an offer.
I daresay that it will be difficult for any Pakistani to digest any comparison between Zardari or Quaid.
Kindly tell me if you have given attempt of CSS.If you have we shall meet in CSA in 39th or 38th common.
If not then I think personally think that a non-csp’s comments don’t carry any appeal or effect at least for me its true.
My roll no.was 8901 in CSS-2009.

Regards,

Sikander
-Abraham Lincoln
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Assalam-o-Alaikum,

As one of the fellow called them goons whereas I rank Mr. Zardari with Quaid-e-Azam and Z.A.Bhutto. No dictator and no any other politician can match for him in regard of his sagacity, insight, self-reliance, patience and sobriety.

Regards,
Dear definitly no one can match Zardari in terms of corruption, disloyality with the nation and the islamic teachings.

Do you think that the Quaid e Azam or Z A Bhutto were alleged as Mr. 10%? OR Ever they were reported to be denying of what they had promised? OR Ever they played tricks with the nation?

Certainly not.

Definitly there are acheivements of Zardari government like Gilgit Baltistan, Aghaz e Haqooq e Balochistan, ending (Some how) Judiciary crises, Constitutional act 2010, NFC and some other. However I am not able to match Mr. Zardari with the above the GREATEST two leaders.
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Default Calm down Sir sikandarhayat007....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderHayat007 View Post
@ Crown Prince

Dear brother it is evident as a clear day that you are a die-hard Zardari fan.

I have nothing against Mr.Ten per cent.
The achievements of Quaid are as clear as the daylight of an auspicious day. Truth is always self-revealing and self-evident. Please make a reading of the bequest of Quaid. He did everything for the Muslims and Pakistan. He left no heirs in the political milieu. He was an above board,honest,sincere and dedicated person.You should read more on his life from any book.
You have asked the services of Quaid.Want of time doesn't permit me to write in detail.
I don't want to say anything against your demigod.i don't want to desecrate him.

Mr.Crown prince my sincere advice to you is that please roam about in the country and see the plight of people.the infinite corruption and the most corrupt government of PPP or any other party.
What else sajada nasheen(qabar ka majawar) is ur prime minister and another sajada nasheen is your foreign minister.
Anyway,I don’t object to zardari being apple of your eye.I also believe that most candidates will not share your viewpoint that zardari is a prophet neither was the Quaid.I also don’t want you to change your opinion.It is your choice Mr.Crown Prince.But I will choose the best if given an offer.
I daresay that it will be difficult for any Pakistani to digest any comparison between Zardari or Quaid.
Kindly tell me if you have given attempt of CSS.If you have we shall meet in CSA in 39th or 38th common.
If not then I think personally think that a non-csp’s comments don’t carry any appeal or effect at least for me its true.
My roll no.was 8901 in CSS-2009.

Regards,

Sikander

Mr.Sikandarhayat007 sahb you are getting emotional.every one shares his/her opinion.u r just trying to impose it. President Asif Ali zardari has a mandate.we all the people of Pakistan elected their party to power.they did n't come out as a result of rigged elections.whatever they have been doing, they wud be hold accountable not only before judiciary and NAB but also to we all the people at the time of elections.let them complete their tenure.in the end if they fail to achieve anything or solve the major problems of the country, u have a democratic right to support any other party against them or even u have the right to get urself elected if u think that u hv the ability to convince the people and persuade them to vote for u and inflict a shameful defeat upon the PPPP.

if u are a supporter of Democratic form of government, u must support the will of the majority of the people who have elected them. u just try to recommend solutions of existing problems of Pakistan to the state machinery through writing articles in the Newspapers and appearing before tv channels.ok sir?

Thanks.
God Bless U.

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

@ Members

Guys, it would be better if you stick to the topic. Moreover, show respect to every members' point of view. Personal attack to any member wont be accommodated.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by Surmount; Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 02:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
SikanderHayat007 (Sunday, April 18, 2010)
Closed Thread