Thread: Interview
View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 22, 2006
35th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: roll#2764.....am 4th from Sindh Rural

Danyal is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

My dear friends......first of all let me clear one thing...i had not posted my comments regarding that brilliant soldier in context of interwiew...i know one must not show political affiliations or bias against the executive......i wanted to discuss why those who posted before me had remained ardent admirers of Musharraf saahb.....n to sing epics of his bravery is to say spade a spade...our soldiers on the whole are very brave souls.....but if they donot show feats of bravery in the battlefield, what good they r of?......they pledge to be faithful and brave to their salt at the time of induction....moreover they also pledge to safegaurd that sacred document called CONSTITUTION along with mother soil....and if , as Shakespeare put it, "thieves for their robbery have authority when the judges steal themselves," our protectors keep frequently belabouring the principles.....who else is there to hitch country's wagon to the stars.....this is what ails me more when i see my soldiers resorting to mean practices...and i have my self been potentially the part of uniform....

regards,