View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 25, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
I didnt expect that such a senior member of such an exalted Forum lacks the basic knowledge about the biggest province of Pakistan.
First of all Mr.dont try to snub me...i Have my own point of view...I know about the problems of the Provinces..and thatswhy Govt announced the Package..but tell me please,why Bloch(i dont know the correct spellings as i used to write in this way)Nationalist rejected this pakage..what they wanted?...u Said you can give dozens of examples here,so please ????
then i will also prove my point of view...Baloch are accustomed to blame Punjab for their own grievances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
Mai"m, Do u know how much of Balochistan is tribal?
What made the federal govt announce a package for its very own people?

Do you know who is the Sardar of Gwadar. NONE,right no one is the Sardar there as there is no tribal structure. So why are the people so neglected in the feild of education and health?
mind it there are more than hundred different(small or big)tribes..Bugti,Esani,Fatahni(umrani,)Gabol,Lasi ,Magsi,Mengal,Mastol,etc.etc..
Federal Govt announced this package because Baloch Nationalist want "independence"...Habib Jalib(bALOCH Nationlist and Politician)said"we dont want new projects in Balochistan,as Balochistan would get only peanuts after the completion of these projects"...whats this???/earlier Musharraf govt tried to make new Roads in the Provice..but Baloch Nationalists rejected this Plan by saying that"Pak Army wana to capture our Resources"Copper Extraction plan is being built and operated by china is also working near Saindak...but Baloch Nationalist again objected.......we are not thinking on traditional lines dear,we all are and must remain as Pakistanis...its so easy to say that"we wana our rights,get a sepearate homeland because Punjab or Sindh are usurping our rights etc etc"but its very difficult to say"we ARE PAKISTANIS,we will live together.."...(Talal Bugti will receive the Gas Roylity from the Govt..not the Balochistan Govt....so tell me who is strong there)....

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: posts merged