Sunday, April 28, 2024
11:05 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ dear sahir, i regret if you felt anything, we are like family in the forum and dont take anything to heart. i m sory if there had been wrong sayings, but i said what i felt, no offense please.. i have again searched the interview http://thecurrentaffairs.com/anti-pa...i-special.html .. .. we all are brethren and are with you for raising voice for development of the province and uplifting of its people.

naughty boy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan View Post
Lot of Baloch political leaders are influential feudals and they cared less for develompent of their subjects and this is also a cruccial thing to be taken care of while analysing the issue and taking remedial steps.
The biggest mass party of Balochistan is National Party which has none of the feudals in it. For years it was chaired by Dr Abdulhai, a common folk with no tribal background. Now its chaired by Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch,again not a tribal elder.
Quote:
(thnx Moonchild and Crownprince for enlighting us with the exact pronounciation of words Baloch and Balochis).
It took 63 years and assistance of Moonchild and CrownPrince to make us understand the difference between Baloch and Balochi and still we wonder why we are poles apart. We even didnt know the correct name of one of our brother.(wow)

Quote:
some months back i was able to see an interview of harbiyar mari and sorry to say he was lacking insight of the issue and also was not well aware with the historical reference of the region, he was trying to tell that there was a house of common and a house of lords in balochistan before partition and both houses rejected annexion/inclusion of the region into Pakistan. no offense, perhaps some fellows will not agree to me but there was no such houses in pre-partition Balochistan, which was a commissionery province.
This is one thing Harbiyar is someone really up against our state and his activities be condemned but it is quite another thing that history must be quoted in correct perspective.
The princely state of Kalat that forms most of the Balochistan today did indeed have two Houses,Diwan-e-Aam and Diwan-e-Khas.
Gos Bux Bezanjo,father of Senator Mir Hasil Bezanjo was a member of Diwan-e-Khas.
Please dont comment on anything before proper study. It again makes a bad mark on the Baloch that 'look they even dont know an iota of our history."
Lets remain united against all the propaganda as some members mentioned but for that we must know the facts.
Hope I didnt offend anyone.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: BBC code
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
I didnt expect that such a senior member of such an exalted Forum lacks the basic knowledge about the biggest province of Pakistan.
First of all Mr.dont try to snub me...i Have my own point of view...I know about the problems of the Provinces..and thatswhy Govt announced the Package..but tell me please,why Bloch(i dont know the correct spellings as i used to write in this way)Nationalist rejected this pakage..what they wanted?...u Said you can give dozens of examples here,so please ????
then i will also prove my point of view...Baloch are accustomed to blame Punjab for their own grievances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
Mai"m, Do u know how much of Balochistan is tribal?
What made the federal govt announce a package for its very own people?

Do you know who is the Sardar of Gwadar. NONE,right no one is the Sardar there as there is no tribal structure. So why are the people so neglected in the feild of education and health?
mind it there are more than hundred different(small or big)tribes..Bugti,Esani,Fatahni(umrani,)Gabol,Lasi ,Magsi,Mengal,Mastol,etc.etc..
Federal Govt announced this package because Baloch Nationalist want "independence"...Habib Jalib(bALOCH Nationlist and Politician)said"we dont want new projects in Balochistan,as Balochistan would get only peanuts after the completion of these projects"...whats this???/earlier Musharraf govt tried to make new Roads in the Provice..but Baloch Nationalists rejected this Plan by saying that"Pak Army wana to capture our Resources"Copper Extraction plan is being built and operated by china is also working near Saindak...but Baloch Nationalist again objected.......we are not thinking on traditional lines dear,we all are and must remain as Pakistanis...its so easy to say that"we wana our rights,get a sepearate homeland because Punjab or Sindh are usurping our rights etc etc"but its very difficult to say"we ARE PAKISTANIS,we will live together.."...(Talal Bugti will receive the Gas Roylity from the Govt..not the Balochistan Govt....so tell me who is strong there)....

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: posts merged
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

target killing is also taking place in other provinces of Pakistan.
yes balochistan and its people have faced many hardships. they are a part of Pakistan.
what our leaders have done in past is wrong?but are all Pakistanis responsible for it?
yes balochistan was neglected in past,but now we have time,our leaders must come forward to soothe and help them,develop balochistan.
its only a matter of time,i strongly advocate and support balochistan for rights and development.
as far as external elements are concerned,they are involved. these are indian,us and israeli elements. this is all because balochistan is the biggest (43% of land)province and separating it from Pakistan means making Pakistan almost half.
secondly this province is full of natural resources which meant alot
thirdly this area has highest strategic importance in world politics today,being a corridor and route

i think as a Pakistani we should come forward and help our baloch brethren wherever possibly we can
we should strongly condemn any such events against balochistan and also condemn such element who exploit such situations

@javed_iqbal7863
i posted the news and mentioned in the same post that its a propaganda . though i did not said it clearly. i also mentioned that it is said in many baloch forums. moreover,the news is true but its presentation is different.

history of baloch race
this is an old book written in 1904 about baloch race and history,here is the link
http://ifile.it/f3n5qsx
Old Monday, April 26, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

AOA!!!!!
well dear fellows i don't have much information but ,,, when there is crule then there will be killing or some thing else, as at the bigning my friend give some hints of faisalabad, i dont belive that , the baloch student was beaten on the reaction of target killing as i have much friends from punjab and they much respecting me .. these target killing are from agencies who wants to bring unsafe suation in pakistan,, Balochistan Has got Geography also all world eyes are on Balochistan .. and they are making problems to creat pakistan in two parts ... it is not time to fight to each other we must fail the mition of forigen countries and ,,,, Tabasum Shabir explain it in good miner.. and also Balochs Are pakistani ,,, there are some elements who are making propaganda against of pakistan to week pakistan, and behind of all these acts afghanistan is involve ,,,, and they are training them...

its time to stand up and just safe the pakistan from elemnts and eradicate them from our mother land.
Thanks
Regards
Salahuddien baloch

naughty boy is on a distinguished road
Default @ Maha Khan

Respected Member,
I didnt intend to snub you.However I stand by my words that one should only comment after PROPER STUDY.
Mai'm the list that you provided is that of the tribes in Balochistan and the same list may be enlarged in case of Punjab or Sindh.Tribes are a feature of whole of Pakistan and for your kind information,mai'm,the provincial govt at Quetta doesnot decide the issue of grant of royalty to Talal Bugti the federal govt does .You would surely find a heap of startling inforamtion if once you decide to study something on the subject.
Mai'm,
I stand by my words that Balochistan is not wholly tribal and the non-tribal parts of Balochistan is as backward as the rest so your thesis based on " traditional line of thinking" is not accepted.
Mai'm,
You yourself accept that you have always spelled and pronounced it BLOCH which itself shows how vast you have studied the issue of Balochistan.
Kindly dont make it personal thing that as you have always believed the Earth to be flat so you would remain adamant to accept it as spherical.
One must have a broader perspective to broaden one's horizon to accept the facts that are not according to one's way of understanding.
Best Regards
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@naughty boy

You seem to be well aware from the ground realities. In your opinion what will be the best possible solution of Balochistan Issue and how many people support separatists among Baloch?

-----------------------------------

Unknown gunmen kill female professor in Quetta:

In another act of target killing, an assistant professor at Balochistan University, Nazima Talib was killed in a firing incident on Sariab road in Quetta on Tuesday.

Police said that masked gunmen on a motorcycle opened indiscriminate fire on Talib who was travelling in rickshaw from the university. The masked assailants managed to escape from the spot. Police said the incident was most likely an act of of target killing. Talib was serving as an assistant professor since the last 15 years.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...-killing-ss-03

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: posts merged
Old Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough
Default what are causes of target killing in balochistan?

AOA!!!11
please can any one tell me in briefly what are causes of target killing in balochistan? ....
regards
salahuddien

Noor.Faiza is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Quetta: Target killing

Target killing is increasing day by day in Quetta and other cities of Balochistan. No one is there to stop them or find any solution. Everyone is aware of everything but unfortunately no one is there to do anything for innocents peoples. what are the reasons behind and what they want from such innocent peoples? They come and kill a person and then go away but no body is to stop them or catch them, even our departments are weak. but why? and when it would be stopped? we are proud that we have an independent state but what kind of freedom is there when an man is not able to save himself and his family? anyhow please suggest some points regarding this topic.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No  8498

Qaisrani1 is on a distinguished road
Default @ Tabassum bahi

I disagree with you...it is the issue of uneven distribution of resources..sui gas which should have been at every door of house in Balochistan is limited to just main districts...and load shedding of sui gas in Balochistan is more frequent than other parts of country...economic disparity between people of Balochistan and those residing in other parts makes Baloch youth to play in the hands of foreign elements...same is the case with FATA...stop blaming your enemies..just do not let them to exploit your people....this is only possible when resources are distributed evenly and local masses are employed in the every type of industry operating in particular area...