View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 28, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb raja dharejo View Post
i posted my detailed interview at page number 10 on the basis of win/win policy k chalo kisi k kaam ajaega.. but no one commented on that except raaz. i was really disappointed by this attitude. kya ye forum sirf kisi se kaam nikalne k liye ha.i mean k apna mtlab nikla to bs. verry sorrry figure...
Hi bro! Ur interview went really well except for few simple questions which u cud have done better with. Anyhow those were mainly information based nd not opinion based so as per my guess that wont count too much. Rest u perform well. I too had a bit lengthy interview with psychological panel nd most part of that focused on why im leaving my electrical engg field nd joining Civil services.

I wish u all the success u,ve ever wished for.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.