View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 29, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotangeleyes View Post
GEOGRAPHY 1 i believe one who is used to cram thing will always do that.. but if u understand the concepts that makes things easy for you..
there are no disagreements about what you said! BUT while talking from paper point of view,concepts alone in Geo 1 wont do...e.g there is a topic Landforms,in that questions you have to memorise number of terms and if you have made yourself rich in concepts alone, you are never going to attempt that paper deserving any hopeful result.my own friend left geography just because of this reason that it requires too much cramming.

regards

@aariz
aoa i viewed your profile,you haven't mentioned your subjects.
without any practical experiance,and without having gone through the whole process of preparation and assessment,it is hard to give any accurate judgement about the nature of the subject.but if you have gone through the whole process,that i have mentioned,then you must agree that 70% syllabus of geo 1 requires memorisation and rest of the 30% i.e Map making,atmosphere etc. alone is conceptual.whereas 70% of the paper contains questions from the above mentioned 70% and remaining from 30%.still that 30% is not free from number of terms that you have cram.

best regards

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, April 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: posts merged