View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 01, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

majboori ki halat me chori, chori nahi hoti.
i think AQ Khan is not a thief. he did great for this country.ok he stole documents but that is our need ,demand and we are nuclear country now.
it is right ,muslims lost their way and west adopted way of muslims. west prospered through last few centuries and all inventions and discoveries are on their account.
but what new creative scientist we have. nothing new is invented from our side.
truth is always bitter.
west is having all the brains. either they have their own brains or they get it from other poor countries by providing better oppurtunity.west is dominating in all field and this is because they have what it takes to be.
problem with us is we keep ourselves busy in such debates. we don't create great people,great mind.
we have limited number of national heroes.now we hardly get any national hero.
our students has done outstanding performances.they were called to foreign countries for free study and work. but our country has done nothing for them.we don't have the environment where such brains can work and make progress.
Abdus salam is a scientist who earned nobel prize. nobel prize is an achievement and he is a Pakistani.
i am proud of both AQ Khan and abdus salam.

as far as hassan nisar is concerned,he speaks like this on many occasions. he has a huge bungalow (in many kanals). he can speak as he has media power.he may be a traitor,may be whatsoever.
let him do it but what is our duty?we have brilliant minds ,we have great brains but where are they ?why not working or inventing anything?hassan nisar being sarcastic,can we answer his questions.