View Single Post
Old Monday, May 03, 2010

quaidian_dss2006 is on a distinguished road
Default Interveiw MoD

There're the same questions as are shared by the fellows, just want to add two important points:

1. (In Islamabad) Interview Panel consisted of 7 members n the sitting arrangement was noticeable; as I feel. It was a U shaped arrangement with the leading person in front of you and the 3 each were on his right as well as the left side. They were behind the table, which was arranged in U shape as mentioned above, but the important point is you're 100% visible to them; no bench in front of you. So you're visible head to feet; be conscious!! ;p
There's a multimedia screen, behind you and in front of the panel, containing your bio data assisting them about the person in front of them.

2. The second important point, which at least I could not expect, was the question; 'Do you know where you have applied?' n then there was the question 'what do you know about it?'. So, if you make ur way to interview, make sure u have enough idea about it.

The rest is about ur interests, questions n counter questions..
All the best for those who are trying their luck this time, including me! ;p

Best
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to quaidian_dss2006 For This Useful Post:
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Monday, May 10, 2010), pcss (Monday, December 10, 2012), Perhar (Wednesday, November 03, 2010), rizwanahmadch (Tuesday, June 08, 2010), Sikandar Chattha (Monday, February 18, 2013), spaksarzameen (Monday, November 22, 2010)