View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 05, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
I wonder what they do with the ill-gotten money as a person has a limited time span in his/her life and all the huge amount they collect remained there in lockers and bank accounts without any use to everyone.
Munir niazi once said "Quran aise haseen kitab hai ke bezameer logo se pardha kar lete hai".
Although we are Muslim country but majority of the parliamentarian did not know how to read The Quran, when majority do not know what Quran and Islam says," then how could they understand that corruption is a criminal offense".
I hope you get my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliasghar View Post
PPP stands on the strength of its die hard workers. These very people are its vote bank and generate the support from amongst the masses. So whenever PPP comes to power, it tries to reward its workers by hook or by crook. The range of workers vary from lowest level to the highest.
M.Ali sahab, please don't cover the ill-happening. Die hard workers were died on 27th December when Ms.Benazir Bhutto was killed. I ask you one question how many PPP workers could get employment. I belong to interior sindh i know what are conditions over there, those workers who scarified their lives for PPP they are suffering, even they couldn't get meal for two times a day
Look at the practical things what Chandias family who were killed during Zia regime what did they get, 28 young boys were killed in MRD. Now there siblings are suffering and arguing that, this was a big mistake that they sacrificed for PPP

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, May 05, 2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post: