View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

@formqau

our police is very active and brilliant.
problem is they cannot follow law.some bad culture has been developed.
2 divisions which are not so obvious.
one is elite police(ASP and above ASP)
other is below ASP.
this is a big problem and has seriously damaged image of police.
i know a person,i canno t recall his name ,i think its Gulzar hussain and he is sp ,promoted from an inspector to such grade because of his achievements.
similarly zulfiqar cheema in gujrawala is doing great job,he managed very well.
similarly Sp dr.usman is doing a good job,a very nice person.i have many examples from SHOs to SPs,doing great job.
problem lies when it comes to politics.
corruption takes place where there is ground for it.a SHO is normally an inspector and he hardly gets any sleep in a day ,very tough schedule and yet he is not sure ,whether he will stay SHO for next morning or not. one phone call and you report to line.so its the fault in system.
secondly ignorance in power.many of lower staff are hardly educated people and they believe in many inhuman things.so no more comments on them
yes money is an issue.
police department can be improved,they need better facilities,weapons,gadgets,modern training and many more things. its duty of government to update but i am sorry ,it does not seem to happen in immediate future. still they control crime in many areas.yes police has flaws but its not their fault completely.