View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

W-Salam,

Start jogging, walking, dieting, running, avoid sugar, fats and try to consult an expert to get fruitful results in short time. On the directed date report to medical board. Hopefully you will make a change in that short time otherwise I hope you will be given some concession in date and you candidature will not be canceled because in a case they had given me full opportunity to defend my case well. Hopefully in your case time will be extended. This letter is an official formality to keep the things in line with rules and regulations, it does not guarantee for qualifying the exam.