View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ali_ali is on a distinguished road

@ crown prince
Quote:
Higher is the grade, enormous will be the opportunities to serve the nation
i think you mean opportunities of corrution.Sir 17 scale officer do the most work and the higher officers supervise the work.
moreover remmember you are here to serve the nation and you can serve it in 17 ,18 ,19 you do not need 20 or 21 to serve the nation.

i am sorry to say you are wrong if the aim is to serve the nation and right if the aim is to rob the nation.

Quote:
have you ever seen Information Secretary doing an extra ordinary job for nation
do you think they are sitting idle and doing nothing.
i fail to understand your point .ok then tell me what has the dmg or customs person done and any extraordinary job.
and sir what about FSP people apart from devising a weak and fragile policy and and not to pursue pakistans interests abroad what they have contributed for the nation.
kashmir issue ................a failed foreign policy
sir creek issue...............a failed foreign police
water dispute with india .....a failed foreign policy
indians accusing that pakistan is a terrorist state ............what our worthy ambassaders have done ...........nothing
dr afias case ........a total failure

and the list is long.
well but there is one service which the dmg psp and customs officers have done for our nation and that is corruption
whether he be usman farooqi or salaman farooqi or the latest episode of IG ameen.
i would admit that no information officer have done this service for the nation.

Quote:
but can't be matched with top ones i.e. DMG, FSP, etc
how??????

do the dmg and fsp have four legs or a tail which the officers from other groups are lacking.................

Quote:
A grade 17 officer can't bring revolution
the aim is not to bring revolution and produce anarchy and bloodshed .but the aim to serve the nation and to allow a smooth functioning of the state machinery .
if you want to bring revolution then join the MQM or taliban .that will fulfill your aims.

Quote:
If you want to serve the nation only CSS is not mandatory you can become a good trader, a good citizen, a honest shopkeeper and so on . . . .
but do these proffesions are the employs of govt.

sir lets better define our goals and try to server the nation and not to rob the nation.

regards

ali
The Following User Says Thank You to ali_ali For This Useful Post:
SikanderHayat007 (Wednesday, May 12, 2010)