View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk426 View Post
Slam.
I am qulifier of written poriton of css 2009 .Today i have recieved a letter from FPSC that i am overweight and i have to reduce my weight by 12 Kg and i wil be re examined on 29/05/2010. Please help me how can i reduce 12kg in 18 days. Is it a serious issue .Will the candidature be canceled if not successfull in reducing wieght ? Is it an indication of qualifying the exam as well? PLz help me..................!!!
You can lose up to 10 Kg in 15-20 days .if u can get hold to HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE fat burners and with it a high protein diet . eggs and stuff...
I can bet you if you do this u can reduce ur weight.

Another way is not to take shower/bath before the day of examination that reduces ur weight up to a 1 kg or 2 kg.

i have been doing that from 6 years .

BODYBUILDINg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk426 View Post
Slam.
I am qulifier of written poriton of css 2009 .Today i have recieved a letter from FPSC that i am overweight and i have to reduce my weight by 12 Kg and i wil be re examined on 29/05/2010. Please help me how can i reduce 12kg in 18 days. Is it a serious issue .Will the candidature be canceled if not successfull in reducing wieght ? Is it an indication of qualifying the exam as well? PLz help me..................!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
@amk426

Immediate loss of body weight can adversely affect some functions in the body like kidneys. There are also some drugs etc available in the market but you must consult expert to avoid inconvenience.

@ Doctor !

What is the best way to increase weight except joining any gym etc?
well you are right i remember once i was overweight about 7 kg and i had to reduce it in two days .
i had to take insuline to for that...

for weight increase hmmmmm....gym itself doesnt helps u gain weight without proper diet.
but if u take maga mass 2000 or mega mass 4000 that will help you gain weight...